The maximum number of participants for a trip is the 6th person.
3 hours = $279
4 hours = $339
5 hours = $379
6 hours = $419
3 hours = $309
4 hours = $369
5 hours = $459
6 hours = $540
Make your vacation itinerary:
- An out-of-control boat party (bring your music):
In the presence of close friends, have a good time and relax. Make as much noise as possible. Whether it's a birthday or a wedding anniversary, any occasion is worth celebrating. You are welcome to bring any beverages or food with you! Scare the fish as much as you like by jumping from the boat. You are free to do whatever you desire.
- Surprise your soul partner on a romantic date. Meet the sunset in one of the beautiful panoramic filming locations. Make an offer, have a memorable candlelight supper, or take in the night sky. Let the breeze flow your precious curls. On the island's lonely coast, you will be able to have a small banquet and even wake up before dawn (choose an island tour).
- Capitan's sailing lessons: You'll learn how to hoist a sail, moor a boat, maneuver a ship, and drop an anchor on the most beautiful beaches. Follow your path and form a circle of loved ones behind the ocean horizon. An experienced Captain will assist you in gaining the skills of a true sailor. Surf the ocean on the boat with the engine running and/or a raised sail, depending on your mood.
- Photoshoots (only with mind-blowing backgrounds):
Real-life fantasy filming: rocks and reefs, goldfish Garibaldi a la Nemo, and happy dolphins. Capture the sunset as the sun sinks into the ocean's depths. Take live images and capture life's moments.
- Scuba diving (masks and flippers provided):
Dive underwater and become part of Marina life. Feel weightless and visit the bright inhabitants of sea reefs.
Established in 2009.
We are fond of tourism around the world. We have visited Thailand, countries of Asia, Africa, and many others. It fascinated us very much, so we are sharing the spirit of freedom with you and everyone. Reasonable people will always find a common language and can always agree on all contentious issues. And yet, let's unite and again sail to Catalina Island to catch lobsters with our hands. They are very delicious. Moreover, we always meet honest and open people and give additional free time for travel. If your head and thoughts are fresh, then we have fulfilled our mission.
Text us - 1(646) 504-9587.